Credits to https://soundation.com/user/bubble-enthusiast for the picture!
WELCOME TO MY ULTIMATE CHALLENGE!
READ THE INFORMATION BELOW WELL!!!
I challenge you, yes you! to remix one of my tracks as good as possible for the ULTIMATE PRIZE !!!
Do you remember the crate? Well I do. I’ve got 3 tracks lying in the crate but I haven’t seen enough remixes of them. That’s why I will now challenge you to remix my tracks from the crate for a reward! What’s the reward you say? Well let’s find out shall we!
I am not rich enough to buy you an ALMIGHTY PREMIUM ACCOUNT but I do think I can at least afford 3 different sound shop items, 1 for each winner. Yes that’s right, there are three winners. Here’s the full prize pack for all three winners:
1. One sound shop item selected by you (With exception of the parametric eq)
2. Of course you’ll get a feature in this very group
3. Your name will be on my profile bio for at least 1 month (You can choose how you want to be put up on it)
Now aren’t those some great prizes! (specially the first one, thanks to Kal and the team for the cooperation of getting those sound sets to you!)
Here’s how to enter:
Step 1. Go to the crate using this link: https://soundation.com/station/the-crate/
Step 2. Go to “dubstep” and choose 1 of the three tracks from me, Dutch: Echoes, Mount VIP or Royal
Step 3. Download the sng(z).file
Step 4. Dump the sng in the studio and start remixing!
Step 5. When uploading the remix be sure to give appropriate credits :)
I will try and not be biased but in order to truly become this I have asked some soundation friends to help me judge:
HOW TO PLEASE US
>Make your remix unique
>Don’t make it repetetive (I’m looking at you “trap artists” out there, no 5 channels looping over and over and over and over again)
>Make it a remix, don’t just post the original with small edits, but try to (if you can) to throw the entire original upside down and make it your own track!
A few rules are of course mandatory as well:
1. 2 remixes max per person. You’re allowed to remix them all but choose the best two.
2. Fl and Ableton and other DAW’s are great support for your tracks and are allowed for remixing, however the track needs to be posted in this group a.k.a. no soundcloud or youtube links.
3. The basic soundation rules about chatting are applied in this group as well. No hate, spam etc.
4. No unrelated tracks or self promoting! You’re allowed to promote your remix here and that’s it! If you want to just chat here however, that’s totally fine.
5. YOU GOT UNTILL JULY 4TH TO SUBMIT YOUR REMIX. THAT’S A WHOLE MONTH TO MAKE SOMETHING!
Shoutout to https://soundation.com/user/RAZERMUSIC and who already remixed my crate tracks, go check them out!